East Bay Educational Therapy
Would your child benefit from Ed therapy?
- Does your child struggle more than his peers with reading or writing?
- Does your child have low self esteem regarding school performance?
- Does your child avoid homework or take a long time to complete it?
- Does your child struggle with keeping track of assignments?
- Does your child have signs or a diagnosis of dyslexia, ADHD, CAPD, dsygraphia of dyscalculia?
Ed therapy can help:
Educational therapy offers children and adults with learning disabilities and other learning challenges a wide range of intensive, individualized interventions designed to remediate learning problems.
Educational therapy demystifies learning problems and stimulates clients’ awareness of their strengths so they can use those strengths to best advantage to overcome or compensate for areas of weakness.
Educational therapists create and implement a treatment plan that utilizes information from a variety of sources, including the client’s social, emotional, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological context.